- You're traveling a distance of 1 mile on this easy trail. The hike is therefore not too long. Average length of all hikes in Upper Austria is 9 miles.
- Trail Feuerkogel near Bad Ischl is among the 10 best rated Hikes in Austria.
- Elevated between 4482 ft and 4774 ft, the hike is the highest elevated hikes in Upper Austria. You're facing an uphill climb of 134 vertical meters on this hike. The track is therefore relatively flat.
- This easy hike is perfect for the whole family. The hike is also perfect if the kid’s wanna bring their dog on the trip.
- Sturdy hiking boots are recommended on this track. If you get hungry along the way, there are places to rest and get food. Nevertheless it’s recommended to also have enough water and food in your backpack when hiking or biking.