- Make sure to bring sturdy footwear on this track. Hiking boots are highly recommended. If you get hungry along the way, there are places to rest and get food. Nevertheless it’s recommended to also have enough water and food in your backpack when hiking or biking.
Dingle Way is a circular hiking trail, traditionally hiked clockwise. The path leads mainly through valleys and lowlands, except to cross Masatimpan mountain. Dingle Way boasts a large variety of beautiful landscapes: narrow roads ('boreens'), beaches, acreage and moors.
- Stage 1: Tralee - Camp
- Stage 2: Camp - Annascaul
- Stage 3: Annascaul - Dingle
- Stage 4: Dingle - Dunquin
- Stage 5: Dunquin - Feohanagh
- Stage 6: Feohanagh - Cloghane
- Stage 7: Cloghane - Castlegregory
- Stage 8: Castlegregory - Tralee