Hadrian's Wall Path is a unique long-distance hiking path. It leads you across the island along a fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site: Hadrian's Wall. On more than 135km/84mi, you explore pristine nature as well as the influences Roman soliders had on the regional history. The path is well signposted with an acorn symbol, and can be walked in five to sevel days.
- Stage 1: Wallsend - Heddon on the Wall
- Stage 2: Heddon on the Wall - Chollerford
- Stage 3: Chollerford - Steel Rigg
- Stage 4: Steel Rigg - Walton
- Stage 5: Walton - Carlisle
- Stage 6: Carlisle - Bowness on Solway
- Make sure to bring sturdy footwear on this track. Hiking boots are highly recommended. There are places to buy beverages and food along the track. However it’s always recommended to bring enough water and food along with you.