- Gleinstätten is among the 10 best rated Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- It’s ok to bring your best friend to this dog friendly swimming lake.
- There’s no need to be starving! A kiosk and a restaurant cater for all tastes and needs.
- There’s good news for families with kids, as there is a water slide and a kids’ playground as well.
- There is a campground close to the Swimming Lake. Enjoy a soothing campfire in provided fire pits at the water’s edge of the beautiful Swimming Lake.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby. Restrooms where you may also get changed are available at the Swimming Lake.
Things to do
How to get there
Gleinstätten is located in the middle of the south Styrian Weinland. You can get here by taking the A9 (Phyrnautobahn) in the direction of Slovenia, exit at Leibnitz and then carry on via the B74 towards Gleinstätten. Alternatively, coming from Carinthia, you get here by using the mountain pass Soboth.