Lawn for sunbathing
Sandy Beach Area
Things to do
Pedal Boat Rental
- With an area of 5634 acres, Murtensee (Lac de Morat) is the largest swimming lake / beach in Switzerland.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 67 °F (currently: 68 °F). The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during August with an average water temperature of 73 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Switzerland.
- The swimming lake permits to bring a dog along.
- There’s no need to be starving! A kiosk and a restaurant cater for all tastes and needs.
- Families will love the nearby playground, ensuring some quality time for the parents and activity time for their kids.
- There is a campground close to the Swimming Lake. Enjoy a soothing campfire in provided fire pits at the water’s edge of the beautiful Swimming Lake.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby. Restrooms where you may also get changed are available at the Swimming Lake.