A huge leisure area with a lake and a natural swimming pond await you at Krieglacher See. In the 50.000m² large leisure lake you can swim, splash around and play undisturbed. The water surface of the natural bathing pond is around 3,000m² and also offers enough space to cool down. The sunbathing areas on the leisure area invite you to sunbathe.
The entire area covers 90,000m². There is even a boat rental and beach volleyball courts with tournament size. It was not until 2013 that the facility was expanded to include a modern outdoor fitness facility with numerous devices. Directly at the lake you will also find a guesthouse with a spacious terrace with a wonderful view of the lake.
Things to do
- Natural pond
- Recreational lake
- Water playground
- Kneipp basin
- Beach volleyball court
- Children's playground
- Pedalo rental
- Outdoor fitness equipment
- There is a local lifeguard service at recreation area Lake Krieglacher See.
- There’s no need to be starving! A kiosk and a restaurant cater for all tastes and needs.
- Families will love the nearby playground, ensuring some quality time for the parents and activity time for their kids.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby. Restrooms where you may also get changed are available at the Swimming Lake.
How to get there
Coming from direction Vienna: Exit Krieglach - At the roundabout take the first exit and immediately turn right. After approx. 900 m you will see the water and nature adventure land on the right-hand side.
Coming from direction Graz: Exit Krieglach - turn right - at the roundabout take the second exit and immediately turn right. After approx. 900 m you will see the water and nature adventure land on the right-hand side.