- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car.
- Meals and drinks are provided thanks to a nearby restaurant.
Description & Details
In the thermal resort of the Rimske Terme in the historic town of Rimske Toplice, the past plays an important role: Romans already built pools with warm and cold water there in the year 39. Today the resort is located on the ancient acrothermal springs and offers a relaxing retreat with extensive wellness and health facilities.
The Roman-style bathing area extends over 450 square meters, offering one indoor pool (32 degrees), four indoor whirlpools (35 degrees), one outdoor pool (32 degrees) and three outdoor whirlpools (35 degrees).
In Saunaland Varinia visitors have the choice between four different saunas:
- Roman Sauna (40-50 degrees)
- Finnish sauna (80-100 degrees)
- Turkish sauna (50-60 degrees)
- Infrared sauna (40-60 degrees)
There is also a indoor pool with cold water, an indoor whirlpool as well as a relaxation room and an outdoor terrace in the sauna area.