- You're traveling a distance of 4 miles on this easy trail. The hike is therefore not too long. The average length of all hikes in Tyrol is 9 miles.
- "Zirbenweg" is among the 10 best rated Hikes in Tyrol.
- You're facing an uphill climb of 289 vertical meters on this hike. The highest point of the track is 6755 ft above sea level.
- Don’t hesitate to take your kids along on this easy hikes. What’s even better: You can also bring the family’s best friend on this dog friendly hike. (See all dog friendly hikes in Tyrol.)
- Make sure to bring sturdy footwear on this track. Hiking boots are highly recommended. There are places to buy beverages and food along the track. However it’s always recommended to bring enough water and food along with you.