- With an area of 885 acres, Beach Mattsee is among the 10 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 69 °F (currently: 40 °F). The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during July with an average water temperature of 75 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- You are hungry and thirsty? A restaurant and a kiosk provide you with meals and drinks.
- This destination has got you covered providing a kids’ playground and a water slide.
- In case you are into camping, there is a campground almost within reach.
- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car. Restrooms for both women and men are available at the Swimming Lake.
According to the guests, there are plenty of possibilities to have fun at the Mattsee: a water slide, water play equipment to climb, a baby pool for the tiny, a raft and a diving board expect you!
There's also lots of space to relax and bask in the sun in our beautiful and spacious sunbathing area with many shady trees. For a small fee, sun beds and parasols can be borrowed on-site.
Things to do
You can use the beach volleyball court all day long and should you be feeling hungry after an exhausting match, then the restaurant in the vicinity of the bathing beach might come handy.