- With an area of 42 acres, Bergwerksee Langau is among the 5 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Lower Austria.
- Taking your dog to the Bergwerksee Langau is permitted.
- Need some rest and refreshment? The local restaurant will definitely cater to your needs.
- There’s good news for families with kids, as there is a water slide and a kids’ playground as well.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby.
Lake Bergwerksee, along with the building for leisure facilities, is located on the outskirts of Langau in the direction of the border with the Czech Republic.
The popular swimming lake also contains a non-swimmer area, which is normally used by our little guests for splashing. On-site you'll find a huge and sunny open-air lawn facilitated with two showers and a beach volleyball court, which is open to all our guests and can be used at any time throughout the summer months. The semi-shady location makes it the ideal meeting point for all lovers of beach volleyball. You'll find it just next to the lake building. Additionally, there is a lake restaurant, which offers small meals, refreshing beverages and ice-cream.
Monday to Thursday:
10am – 9pm
Friday to Saturday:
10am – 10pm
10am – 9pm