- With an area of 519 acres, Lake Altaussee is among the 10 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 67 °F. The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during August with an average water temperature of 69 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- There’s no need to be starving! A kiosk and a restaurant cater for all tastes and needs.
- Families will love the nearby playground, ensuring some quality time for the parents and activity time for their kids.
- There is a campground close to the Swimming Lake.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby. Restrooms where you may also get changed are available at the Swimming Lake.
Lawn for sunbathing
Things to do