- With an area of 500 ha, Grundlsee is among the 3 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 20 °C. The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during August with an average water temperature of 22 °C. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- Grab something nice to eat and a cold drink at the local kiosk or restaurant.
- Kids of all age groups will love the nearby playground and water slide, begging their parents to stay overnight.
- Planning an overnight stay? Close to the Swimming Lake there is a campground.
- There are parking spaces available in the vicinity. There are public restrooms close by at the Swimming Lake.
Nudist - Area
Lawn for sunbathing
Things to do