- With an area of 10 acres, Lake Schlesingerteich is among the 10 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Lower Austria.
- You are hungry? Check out the kiosk, which supplies you with snacks and drinks.
- In case you are into camping, there is a campground almost within reach.
- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car.
Free swimming pleasure in the Schlesinger pond
The Schlesingerteich is situated in a quiet area, surrounded by woods and meadows, just a few hundred metres from the village of Bärnkopf. The 200-year-old pond attracts not only anglers, but also bathers in summer who want to enjoy the unspoilt nature.
Admission to the pond is free!
The snack bar, located near the sunbathing lawn, provides refreshment. Those who feel the urge for exercise can let off steam in the fitness course, hike or walk on the circular path. Numerous festivals and celebrations are organised on the lake: e.g. Sautro races or horse festivals with romantic horse-drawn carriages.
Camping ground at the Schlesingerteich
For those who want to stay longer time at the lake, the 5.5 ha large tent and camping site adjoining the lake is ideal.
Prices: Adult per day 3,00€, children up to 15 years 1,50€ per day
Electricity price: 0,50€ per kWh
Things to do
- Fitness course for young and old
- Hiking trails around the pond
- Nordic walking