Description & Details
The Zwettlbad, divided into outdoor and indoor swimming pools, offers plenty of space and numerous possibilities for lots of fun! In the open-air pool, the swimmer will find an adventure pool with a current channel, a children's pool and a diving pool with diving boards from 1 to 3 metres. In addition, the open-air swimming pool has a bubble bath, a 16 m long wide water slide, table tennis, a volleyball court and a sun terrace with a view of the grounds and the spacious and well-kept sunbathing lawn.
The indoor swimming pool also offers an adventure pool, a children's pool and a sports pool. The adventure pool with a pleasant water temperature promises a great bathing pleasure with its whirlpool bench and bubbling bottoms. Among the special highlights are a scented cabin and a 54 m long large water slide. And when you get a little hungry, you can buy a snack from the indoor pool buffet.
- Finnish sauna
- Organic Sauna
- Steam bath
- Scented cabin
- Infrared cabin
- Offering 4 pools and 2 saunas, indoor outdoor pool Zwettlbad is among the 3 largest Spas in Lower Austria.
- indoor outdoor pool Zwettlbad is among the 10 best rated Spas in Austria.
- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car.
- Meals and drinks are provided thanks to a nearby restaurant.
Wellness & Beauty
- Classical Massage
- Foot reflexology massage
- Lymph drainage
- Foot massage: foot reflex zone massage, foot peeling, foot mask
- Facial massage: facial tonic, gentle peeling, facial massage
- Full body massage: full body brush massage, back massage, head massage
How to get there
From the west of Austria via Linz - Freistadt - Sandl - Groß Gerungs - Zwettl.
From the east or south of Austria via Vienna, Krems, Gföhl or via St. Pölten, Krems, Gföhl.
In Zwettl you reach the bus station via Gerungser Straße. Approx. 100 metres after the bus station turn right in front of the Stadtsaal to the Zwettlbad, in front of the Zwettlbad you can park free of charge!