- Swimming lake and outdoor pool Waidring is among the 15 best rated Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 66 °F (currently: 66 °F). The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during August with an average water temperature of 68 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- The local lifeguard service Wasserwacht supervises and promotes safety and order at Swimming lake and outdoor pool Waidring.
- You are hungry and thirsty? A restaurant and a kiosk provide you with meals and drinks.
- Your kids are bored of bathing fun? The close-by playground will give them some variety and the chance to make new friends.
- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car. Restrooms for both women and men are available at the Swimming Lake.
The swimming lake Waidring, also known as “Grüne Perle” (green pearl), lies on the foothills of the Steinplatte. Through the fresh water supply the artificial 4000 m² (4783 square yards) large lake displays drinking quality and measures a depth of 3.7 m (4 yards) at its deepest point.
Things to do
The lake is situated in the middle of a 15,000 m² (17,939 square yards) large area and is surrounded by spacious and vast meadows. A beach volleyball court, table tennis tables, a buffet service as well as a heated swimming pool are provided.