- With an area of 7 acres, Forest Lake Waldbad Anif is among the 3 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Salzburg.
- Need some rest and refreshment? The local restaurant will definitely cater to your needs.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby. Restrooms where you may also get changed are available at the Swimming Lake.
The Waldbad Anif is nestled in beautiful nature in its original form with old trees, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Over the decades it has established itself as a cult location and a popular meeting place.
The drinking water quality bathing water guarantees a healthy bathing and leisure pleasure, as does the Kneipp pool and numerous other attractions.
The open-air restaurant promises relaxing and unforgettable moments with a great view of the entire area of the nature oasis: meet friends, enjoy freshly caught fish from the grill or spend a romantic evening including sunset and indulge in culinary delights...
Things to do
In addition to diving facilities, Internet access and free parking, visitors to the Anif Forest Pool will find a beach volleyball court, a table tennis table, a bowling alley and enough space to play badminton (all attractions are included in the entrance fee).
How to get there
- (from Salzburg) roundabout Maximarkt turn left
- (from Hallein) turn right, follow the road for 1km
Use the bike path at the Salzach!
Line 25, 28, 840 stop Maximarkt, then walk in the direction of Maximarkt and follow the road for approx. 1km