- With an area of 168 acres, Hirschpoint am Hintersee is among the 15 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- Hirschpoint am Hintersee is among the 3 best rated Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 67 °F. The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during July with an average water temperature of 69 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- There’s no need to be starving! A kiosk and a restaurant cater for all tastes and needs.
- Families will love the nearby playground, ensuring some quality time for the parents and activity time for their kids.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby. Restrooms where you may also get changed are available at the Swimming Lake.
If you are looking for a well-kept bathing spot, far away from the masses, noise and hectic, this will be the perfect place for you. At the bathing place Hirschpoint, anyone can make themselves comfortable on the spacious open air lawn to relax and unwind. The picturesque landscape and numerous leisure activities guarantee a recreational day at the lake.
Families with children can enjoy a playground that invites to romp and play, a beach volleyball court, table tennis and a petting zoo with many animals. It will make your children's hearts leap for joy!
There is also a kiosk at the lake offering any kind of ice cream, cold and warm beverages, snacks and regional delicacies.
Things to do
How to get there
A1 Westautobahn, exit Thalgau; B158 until you get to the roundabout Baderluck, here you'll turn into the Hinterseestr., which you will stay on until you reach Faistenau.