- Offering 5 pools and 9 saunas, Cron4 – Spa paradise is among the 3 largest Spas in Italy.
- Cron4 – Spa paradise is among the 3 best rated Spas in Italy.
- The day pass at Cron4 – Spa paradise is €11 making it the cheapest spa in Italy.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby.
- Need some rest and refreshment? The local restaurant will definitely cater to your needs.
Description & Details
Thanks to the division of the area into a section for sports and another one for fun, each guest is guaranteed an experience according to their wishes, regardless of whether you're here with your family, kids or as a professional swimmer. Likewise, a generous division of the lying and relaxation area was carried out. The five different swimming basins with a total water surface of 800 m²/ 956 square yards, a 75 metres/ 82 yards long slide, massage banks and a flow channel include: - sports pool - fun pool - active pool - saline pool (outdoor saline basin) - baby pool
With the total surface of 3000 m²/ 3587 square yards, we provide 13 different kinds of saunas and steam rooms, all subdivided in an indoor and an outdoor area. You will be taken care of our sauna masters, who are in charge of our daily varying and changing sauna infusions. The Cron4 only uses infusions that consist of 100% pure ethereal oils. After each sauna visit snacks will be served. Guests wanting to have an introduction into sauna bathing will be provided with professional aid. With us, you'll be relaxing with all your senses!
Wellness & Beauty
The area features relaxation rooms, a vitality bar, two solaria, beauty treatments and massage rooms.
How to get there
Just before Reischach you'll turn right towards the Reipertinger Sportanlage.