Description & Details
Elypso Deggendorf offers its visitors a variety of water attractions:
Multi- pool: 410 m² water expanse with a glass dome, a flow channel, massaging nozzels, access to the outdoor pool, nozzels on the floor and a neck shower.
Sports pool: 250m² water expanse, four 25m lanes with a starting base to jump from
Kids area: 80m² water expanse, shielded area, slids, splashing figures, floors divided by age with water depth of 15cm to 45cm. Sanitary stations with a baby change, toilettes, showers are close by. To relax while watching the kids there are loungers spread out around the pools.
Elypso- jumper: unique double slide , 25m long, minimum size: 1,40m (4.7ft) maximum weight: 120kg (264lbs)
Rafting slide: tire slide, 100m long in total and a decline of 10%, suitable for children
Wide slide ( located outside): ideal family fun, 7,4m long and a decline of 26%, over 2m wide
Black Hole: 60m in total, decline of 10%, stars channel equipped with many little lights
Outdoor pools: sports and multi pool, kids pool, slides, Beachvolleyball, football fields, table tennis, kiosk, Waikiki Beach Bar
The extensive sauna area makes visitors feel at home, with cosy orange and red room and light elements. Enjoy your time off at the generous sauna garden with its natural bathing pond, the sauna quiet house, Erd- and Kelosauna. Lawn and terrace areas invite you for a sunbath. On your way to the outdoor saunas you come across the koi pond.
The large central sauna pond gives you an opportunity to cool down or enjoy a swim, while a Japanese Zen garden helps you relax and meditate. A foot experience trail with varied materials and a music room complete the picture. Specialised staff take care of your wellbeing with various different sauna pourings, spa offers, and massages.
The sauna area includes:
- Kelosauna: 25m²; temperature: 90°C (194°F), humidity: 10-30%
- Erdsauna: 25m², temperature: 100°C (212°F), humidity 10-12%
- Panoramasauna: 35m² temperature 85°C (185°F), humidity 10-30%
- Sanarium: 20m² temperature 60° (140°F) humidity 55g/m³
- Steam bath: 15m² temperature 40-45°C (104-113°F) humidity up to 100%
- Duftsauna: 15m² temperature 75°C (167°F) humidity 35-40°C
- sauna garden
- sauna pond
- silence areas
- wellness/ massage
- cosmetics/ food care
Videos about Elypso Deggendorf
Wellness & Beauty
Lean back and relax, while you treat yourself to one of the numerous spa treatments on offer:
- part- and whole body massages
- relief massages
- energetic pressure point massages
- flavour and hot chocolate massage
- food care
- cosmetics: intensive face and cleavage treatments, power „De Luxe“ lifting with pure gold, treatments for men, ayurveda massages, luxurious hand care
- two solariums
How to get there
By car you can easily reach the spa via highway A3 or A93.
By public transport:
Take bus line 6144 from Deggendorf or Plattling directly to elypso. Natternberg Fa. Solo bus station, where other bus lines pass through, is a 5 minutes' walk away from the spa, and can be an alternative option.