- Offering 2 pools and one sauna, Pool Spa Aubad Fieberbrunn is among the 3 largest Spas in Tyrol.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby.
- There’s no need to be starving! A kiosk and a restaurant cater for all tastes and needs.
Description & Details
The bathing world of the Erlebnisbad Aubad Fieberbrunn is divided into an indoor and an outdoor pool. The indoor swimming pool has a 65m long tunnel slide, a sports pool and a children's pool with water fountains. The open-air massage pool is the ideal place to relax and unwind.
Buffet and restaurant spoils the bathers with small snacks and full meals. The adjoining outdoor pool has an adventure pool with a great natural stone beach and a children's paddling pool where the youngest bathers can let off steam. A current channel, water cannons and a diving tower complete the offer. Also from the outdoor pool you have access to the buffet and restaurant.
The sauna village of the Aubades Fieberbrunn offers a wide range of different sweating and relaxation possibilities:
- Finnish sauna and steam sauna
- Bio log cabin sauna and infrared cabin
- Cold water mountain lake
- Tyrolean Almsauna
- Sauna garden
Wellness & Beauty
In the massage department you will find a wide range of different massages.
How to get there
From Kufstein you reach the Aubad in Fieberbrunn via the B 173 and B 178 to St. Johann in Tirol where you follow the B 164 to Fieberbrunn. At Gasthof Auwirt turn left and follow the road "Schulweg" until you reach Aubad.