- You're traveling a distance of 7 miles on this moderate trail. The average length of all hikes in Tyrol is 9 miles.
- From Lake "Wiesensee" to Buchensteinwand summit (via Hörlalm) is among the 10 best rated Hikes in Austria.
- You're facing an uphill climb of 536 vertical meters on this hike. The hike takes you to an elevation of 4682 ft.
- The trail is one of the dog friendly hikes in the region. (See all dog friendly hikes in Tyrol.)
- You shouldn’t forget to bring your hiking boots. There are some sections on the trail where sturdy footwear is required. There are places to buy beverages and food along the track. However it’s always recommended to bring enough water and food along with you.