- The day pass at Salztal Paradies Bad Sachsa is €13.40 making it one of the 10 cheapest spas in Germany.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby.
- There’s no need to be starving! A kiosk and a restaurant cater for all tastes and needs.
Description & Details
Salztal Paradies Bad Sachsa features three indoor pools, two kids' pools and one outdoor pool. It is not only spacious but also well equipped. A 100 m long tyre slide and the artificial wave area are very popular among the young and the old.
Sportive visitors looking for some action will find tennis courts, an ice rink, a gym and bowling. Furthermore, children can play in the kids indoor park. After an adventurous day you need a delicious meal. Visit one of the two restaurants with tasty snacks, home-made meals and dainty desserts.
The quaint and quiet sauna area gives you an opportunity to wind down and relax body, mind, and soul. Among the high quality organic saunas you will find:
- Organic and brine infusions
- Sauna lessons
- themed months with themed days (every saturday)
- every last friday of a month, midnight sauna
Video about Salztal Paradies Bad Sachsa
Wellness & Beauty
Treat yourself to one of the massages or beauty treatments on offer. Enjoy a back, partial or full-body massage, or try something new with a Lomi Lomi Nui massage!
How to get there
The easiest way to get here is by car. Right underneath the first building you can find a roofed car park. From there, you can access the bowling, tennis ,sports centre, and rainbow land the quickest. In front of the ice hall (red roof, white walls) there is another car park, the best spot if you want to go to the pool or the ice rink. Furthermore, there is an underground car park underneat the ice hall.