- Thermal bath Thayatal is among the 3 best rated Spas in Lower Austria.
- There are numerous parking facilities nearby.
- Need some rest and refreshment? The local restaurant will definitely cater to your needs.
Description & Details
- Swimming and sports pool, 28°C (82°F)
- Wellness and Relaxing pool, 34°C (93°F)
- massage nozzles
- bubbling loungers
- bubbling seats
- Action slide: 45m (49yd) long and more than 5m (5yd) altitude difference.
- Spacious silence and resting areas.
- Comfortable canvas chairs, very warm children's pool with an adventure slide; 34°C (93°F)
Indoor pools: 2
Children's pools: 1
- herbal sauna: organic sauna 70°C (158°F)
- Thayatal sauna: panoramic sauna 90°C (194°F)
- castle sauna: „hot fruity dream“ infusion at 95°C (203°F)
- aromatic steam bath: enjoyable sweating at 48°C (118°F)
- relaxing outdoor pool 32°C (90°F)
- spacious silence and resting area: comfortable canvas chairs
- access to Thaya to cool down after sauna
Steam room: 1
Wellness & Beauty
- back massage
- raindrop technique
- full body massage
- cup massage
- pantha jama herbal stemp massage
- hot stone
- kahi loa