Hike From Santuario La Verna to Pieve Santo Stefano
Min: 1427 ft
Max: 4088 ft
Uphill: 1165 ft
Downhill: 2228 ft
- With an overall length of 9 miles the hike is among the 15 longest hikes in Italy available on TouriSpo.
- You're facing an uphill climb of 355 vertical meters on this hike. The hike takes you to an elevation of 4088 ft.
- You shouldn’t forget to bring your hiking boots. There are some sections on the trail where sturdy footwear is required.
Travel Deals & Tips
- Share your personal insider tip and create new entries
- Explore fantastic outdoor destinations when and where you want
- Find your dream destination or discover the world on the interactive map