- With an overall length of 11 miles the hike is currently the longest hike in Lower Austria available on TouriSpo.
- Traunfellner path is among the 3 best rated Hikes in Lower Austria.
- Elevated between 1493 ft and 2949 ft, the hike is among the 3 highest elevated hikes in Lower Austria. You're facing an uphill climb of 727 vertical meters on this hike. This makes the Hike the one with the largest ascent in Lower Austria.
- The hike is one of the family friendly trails in the region.
- You shouldn’t forget to bring your hiking boots. There are some sections on the trail where sturdy footwear is required. There are places to buy beverages and food along the track. However it’s always recommended to bring enough water and food along with you.