The Lauchsee is situated in the village of Fieberbrunn in the midst of a magnificent mountain landscape, surrounded by the Wilder Kaiser, the Kitzbüheler Alps and the Loferer Steinberge.
Lauchsee is a real paradise for bathing and playing and is therefore a popular destination for families with children. But also for those who are looking for a little peace and quiet, there is a cosy place at and around the lake.
Those who want to enjoy the beauty of the small moor lake can visit the Lauchseebuffet and relax on the cosy terrace.
Things to do
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 72 °F (currently: 77 °F). The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during August with an average water temperature of 75 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- Lifeguard supervision at Lake Moorbad Lauchsee is provided.
- Grab something nice to eat and a cold drink at the local kiosk or restaurant.
- The nearby playground caters to kids of all age groups, ensuring unbridled fun.
- There are parking spaces available in the vicinity. There are public restrooms close by at the Swimming Lake.