- With an overall length of 66 miles the hike is among the 5 longest hikes in Austria available on TouriSpo.
- Hopfgarten - Fieberbrunn Kitzbühel Alps Trail KAT Walk is among the 5 best rated Hikes in Austria.
- You're facing an uphill climb of 8344 vertical meters on this hike. This is quite much. You should be fit to do this track. This makes the hike one of the 3 hikes with the most ascent in Austria. The high point of the hike is located at an elevation of 6234 ft.
- This moderate hike is perfect for the whole family. What’s even better: You can also bring the family’s best friend on this dog friendly hike. (See all dog friendly hikes in Tyrol.)
- Sturdy hiking boots are recommended on this track. There are places to buy beverages and food along the track. However it’s always recommended to bring enough water and food along with you.