Description & Details
All year round, it doesn't matter whether it is snowing, raining or the sun is shining, in Bühl you will be able to swim from early morning until late in the evening, splash or participate in an aqua class. Anyone will find the right water activity here. The whole pool area contains 9 pools in total, 3 indoors and 6 outdoors. You will find a range of different pools including swimmers', infants' and non-swimmers' pools.
Furthermore, the facility features a large green area (2.3 ha/ 5.7 acres) for sunbathing and relaxation. The infants' area is protected from direct sunlight through an awning. The outdoor area is equipped with a kiosk that sells products for swimming (water polo balls, water wings, pool noodles, goggles and much more). So don't worry in case you forget some of your swimming gear. If you don't know how to swim, you will be able to learn during oen of the swimming courses for children and adults.
During the summer months July and August, the indoor pool remains closed unless the weather conditions do not allow any swimming activities outdoors. Whether you are a professional swimmer or just like to go for a swim once in a while, whether you come and visit on your own or with family, at the indoor pool. anyone can have fun and relax.
You can get to the heated outdoor area through a swimming channel. After your swim, wind down at the relaxation room with sunbeds or at the recreation room. If the sun doesn't want to come out, visit the solarium.
- diving platforms (1-5 metres/ 1.1-5.5 yards)
- large slide (49 metres/ 54 yards)
- beach volleyball court
- table tennis
- outdoor chess
- aqua gymnastics courses
- free aqua gym class on Monday from 10.30am to 11.00am
- In- and outdoor swimming pools Bühl is among the 15 best rated Spas in Germany.
- The day pass at In- and outdoor swimming pools Bühl is €4.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest spas in Germany.
- There are parking spaces available in the vicinity.
- Feel free to find drinks and snacks at the kiosk, in case you get hungry or thirsty.