Description & Details
In the spacious outdoor area of Weser Spa Bad Karlshafen, you enjoy a saltwater pool (containing 12% of brine), with both massage beds and massage showers as well as a channel with artificial current. In the indoor area, there are three other brine baths (each containing 1.5-5% of brine) at a pleasant water temperature ranging from 33°C/ 91.4°F up to 36°C/ 96.8°F. Thanks to special water jets, you'll be able to enjoy relaxing massages outdoors and indoors alike. Four whirlpools will help indulge your body and soul.
A special highlight is the precious stone grotto with its many sources of light. Rock crystals, rose quartz and amethyst naturally unfold their soothing energy and have a health-promoting impact.
Weser Spa is famous for tapping its medicinal brine water from 1150 m/ 1257 yards below the ground. Containing high levels of minerals, trace elements, and 23% of brine it can help with the following diseases:
- respiratory ailments
- diseases affecting the skin
- chronic diseases
The spacious sauna area is divided into an indoor and an outdoor area. In the indoor area you can look forward to:
- Steam baths
- Dr. Eisenbart sauna at 105°C/ 221°F
- Saba-Mild at 60°C/ 140°F
- Lemon sauna at 85°C/ 185°F
- Sleeping Beauty sauna at 80°C/ 176°F
- Hildegard von Bingen sauna at 80°C/ 176°F
- Boat sauna
- Offering 8 pools and 8 saunas, Weser – Spa Bad Karlshafen is among the 5 largest Spas in Germany.
- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car.
- Meals and drinks are provided thanks to a nearby restaurant.
Wellness & Beauty
On the first floor, you'll find a broad range of wellness programmes. The massage and wellness team will indulge you with various cosmetics and pedicure treatments. Choose between various massages, ranging from classic massages to Tibetan oil massages as well as Ayurveda treatments.
- Hot-colour-stone massage
- Lomi Lomi
- Tibetan massage
- Massages in the Osman hamam
How to get there
On public transport:
- from the ICE train station in Göttingen to Bad Karlshafen
- from Braunschweig (Brunswick)/ Höxter via Ottbergen (changing trains)
- to Bad Karlshafen from Paderborn via Ottbergen (changing trains)
- to Bad Karlshafen from Kassel to Hofgeismar (changing trains), continue by bus to Bad Karlshafen
- from the A7 via B241 or B80
- from the A44 via B7 or B241
- from Kassel via B83
- from Paderborn via B64 and B83 to Bad Karlshafen