Tourist Attractions in the Bernese Oberland
Lauterbrunnen valley is also known as the valley of 72 waterfalls. The Staubbach Falls are certainly among its most spectacular. Falling for 300m/984ft, it is one of the highest...
The first suspension bridge to connect two mountain peaks is located at Glacier 3000 and lets visitors enjoy truly stunning views of the Alps, such as of Matterhorn, Mont Blanc Massif,...
The Trümmelbach Falls at Lauterbrunnental valley are a unique natural spectacle. Through ten glacier waterfalls, Trümmelbach alone drains the giant...
The rather small glacier Rosenlaui and its impressive glacier gorge Rosenlaui are located south of Meiringen. Following a secured footpath, you can...
Cheese lovers should pay a visit to the Cheese Grotto (Käsegrotte) in Gstaad. This is where the Gstaad dairy stores more than 3,000 wheels of cheese ,...
The Swiss Open Air Museum Ballenberg shows typical houses and settlements from all parts of Switzerland. Houses and courtyards from the 14th to 19th...
The 5 most popular Tourist Attractions in the Bernese OberlandComplete Ranking
- At the moment there are 6 tourist attractions online in the Bernese Oberland
- Zoom the map for more details
- Click Show Filters for advanced search options
- Share your personal insider tip and create new entries
- Explore fantastic outdoor destinations when and where you want
- Find your dream destination or discover the world on the interactive map