- Baltic Seaside Resort Graal-Müritz is among the 10 best rated Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Germany.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 64 °F (currently: 55 °F). The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during August with an average water temperature of 70 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Germany.
- Taking your dog to this beach shouldn’t be a problem.
- Lifeguard supervision at Baltic Seaside Resort Graal-Müritz is provided.
- Grab something nice to eat and a cold drink at the local kiosk or restaurant.
- The nearby playground caters to kids of all age groups, ensuring unbridled fun.
- Planning an overnight stay? Close to the Beach there is a campground.
- There are parking spaces available in the vicinity. There are public restrooms close by at the Beach.
Surrounded by North Germany's largest forest area, Rostocker Heide, Baltic Seaside Resort Graal-Müritz is particularly idylically located by the sea, and offers various leisure activities.
The five kilometre long and up to 40 metre wide sandy beach invites you to swim and enjoy the sun. The broad shallow water zones are particularly nice for families. Moreover, there are special nude areas as well as dog beaches.
Things to do
You can take a boat tour along the coast of Fischland/Darß/Zingst peninsula to Warnemünde, or simply walk along the promenade to Rhododendron park. From there, you can start on a family hike.
If the weather is poor, you can visit Aquadrom, a sports and wellness centre that features a 29 degree sea water pool.
Videos about Beach Baltic Seaside Resort Graal-Müritz
How to get there
You can get to Graal-Müritz via motorways A19 or A20 towards Rostock. Leave the road at exit Rostock-Ost and follow B105 towards Stralsund. Turn left in Rövershagen, and follow the signs to Graal-Müritz.
Trains get you from Rostock main station to Graal-Müritz in less than 30 minutes.