- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 18 °C (currently: 21 °C). The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during July with an average water temperature of 20 °C. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Germany.
- Taking your dog to this beach shouldn’t be a problem.
- Lifeguard supervision at Baltic Seaside Resort Graal-Müritz is provided.
- Grab something nice to eat and a cold drink at the local kiosk or restaurant.
- The nearby playground caters to kids of all age groups, ensuring unbridled fun.
- Planning an overnight stay? Close to the Beach there is a campground.
- There are parking spaces available in the vicinity. There are public restrooms close by at the Beach.
Sea level: 0 m
Width: 0.04 km
Length: 5 km
Nudist - Area
Lawn for sunbathing
Things to do
Videos about Beach Baltic Seaside Resort Graal-Müritz
DLRG | 10:00
Graal-Müritz von oben!So schön ist es bei uns an der Ostsee - wir freuen uns...