- You're traveling a distance of 7 miles on this moderate trail. Average length of all hikes in Salzburg is 9 miles.
- "Asitzkopf" summit is among the 10 best rated Hikes in Salzburg.
- You're facing an uphill climb of 346 vertical meters on this hike. The high point of the hike is located at an elevation of 6273 ft.
- This moderate hike is perfect for the whole family. The hike is also perfect if the kid’s wanna bring their dog on the trip. (See all dog friendly hikes in Salzburg.)
- Sturdy hiking boots are recommended on this track. If you get hungry along the way, there are places to rest and get food. Nevertheless it’s recommended to also have enough water and food in your backpack when hiking or biking.