- You're facing an uphill climb of 275 vertical meters on this hike. The hike takes you to an elevation of 2,002 m.
- Panoramic Tour Around the Wiedersberghorn from the Top Station Alpbach is among the 5 best rated Hikes in Austria.
- You're traveling a distance of 4 km on this moderate trail. The hike is therefore not too long. The average length of all hikes in Tyrol is 14 km.
- The hike is one of the family friendly trails in the region. What’s even better: You can also bring the family’s best friend on this dog friendly hike. (See all dog friendly hikes in Tyrol.)
- You shouldn’t forget to bring your hiking boots. There are some sections on the trail where sturdy footwear is required. There are places to buy beverages and food along the track. However it’s always recommended to bring enough water and food along with you.