- You're traveling a distance of 2 miles on this moderate trail. The hike is therefore not too long. Average length of all hikes in Tyrol is 9 miles.
- To the Gratlspitz Summit (1,899m) from Holzalm is among the 5 best rated Hikes in Austria.
- You're facing an uphill climb of 534 vertical meters on this hike. The highest point of the track is 6129 ft above sea level.
- Don’t hesitate to take your kids along on this moderate hikes. The hike is also perfect if the kid’s wanna bring their dog on the trip. (See all dog friendly hikes in Tyrol.)
- Make sure to bring sturdy footwear on this track. Hiking boots are highly recommended. If you get hungry along the way, there are places to rest and get food. Nevertheless it’s recommended to also have enough water and food in your backpack when hiking or biking.