- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 68 °F. The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during July with an average water temperature of 70 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- Meals and drinks are provided thanks to a nearby restaurant.
- This destination has got you covered providing a kids’ playground and a water slide.
- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car. Restrooms for both women and men are available at the Swimming Lake.
The lake resort Eben is a leisure paradise for children and adults likewise. At the lake one can find a recreational change to one's everyday life. With a water surface of 7000m² (8400 sq yd) one can perfectly spend the hot days in the cooling wet. The restaurant offers a huge variety of all kinds of snacks, warm and cold drinks as well as meals. Holders of the All-inclusive-Card “SalzburgerLandCard” enjoy free entry. Children up to 5 years of age get in for free too. The regular prices are as follows: Youngsters up to 15 years are charged € 3.10 admission and up to 18 years € 4.20. Adults pay € 5.10. Families including two adults and all children under 15 years can gain a family card and enjoy the benefits of a reasonably priced ticket for € 14.10. The lake opens at 9am and if the weather is nice, the lake will stay open till 7pm. You have free WLAN at the lake.
Lawn for sunbathing
Things to do
- 2 water slides
- diving board
- water mushroom
- toddler pool including a water slide
- spacious open-air lawns for relaxation and sunbathing
- beach volleyball court