- Lake Echsenbach is among the 10 best rated Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- The swimming lake / beach's average water temperature during the summer season is 72 °F. The swimming lake / beach is normally warmest during July with an average water temperature of 75 °F. See the currently warmest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- Meals and drinks are provided thanks to a nearby restaurant.
- Your kids are bored of bathing fun? The close-by playground will give them some variety and the chance to make new friends.
- The nearby parking lot offers enough space for your car. Restrooms for both women and men are available at the Swimming Lake.
Our recreation area with natural swimming pond, playground, beach volleyball court, sunbathing area and beach buffet with terrace, has for some time now also a power place, consisting of an archangel stone circle and a druid tree circle.
The complex is located about 700 m north of the village of Echsenbach in a small depression and is surrounded by fields, meadows and forests. During the summer months the terrace restaurant "Beach Pub" is open from 14 o'clock. Showers, toilets and changing rooms are open all day. A large playground allows children in particular plenty of space to romp about.
Things to do
How to get there
Via Nordhangstrasse or direction Schwarzenau.