- With an area of 494 acres, Recreation center Kranzling Haslach is among the 10 largest Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- Recreation center Kranzling Haslach is among the 15 best rated Swimming Lakes / Beaches in Austria.
- Taking your dog to this swimming lake shouldn’t be a problem.
- Grab something nice to eat and a cold drink at the local kiosk or restaurant.
- The nearby playground caters to kids of all age groups, ensuring unbridled fun.
- There are parking spaces available in the vicinity. There are public restrooms close by at the Swimming Lake.
Everything for the passionate swimmer
The leisure centre Kranzling leaves nothing to be desired, so that every swimmer should find the right thing for a relaxing day in the cool water. On site there are cabins where you can change in peace and quiet and several showers. Adjacent is the Gasthaus Kranling, where you can sit on the large sun terrace and let yourself be inspired by small snacks or an extensive meal.
Own bathing area for bathers with dog.
Things to do
Variety is written in capital letters
On a total of 20,000 m² you will find all kinds of sports and leisure activities as well as a large sunbathing area where you can relax after a few sports lanes in the lake. There is also a children's paddling pool and a large sandpit for the little swimmers, so that children can also get their money's worth here. Action continues on the beach volleyball court or the tennis and table tennis courts. In the evening you can play a round of Boccia, because at nightfall it will be illuminated.
How to get there
You take the B127 via Rohrbach and get to Haslach.
You first head for Landshut, then change to the A92 to Deggendorf and take the A3 in Passau. This leaves at the exit north over Wegscheid again and arrives so over Rohrbach to Haslach.
First you drive to Regensburg, where you take the A3 to Passau. Here you leave the motorway at the exit Nord via Wegscheid and finally reach Haslach via Rohrbach.