On an exhibition area of around 600 square meters, visitors will find the Daimler Art Collection in the lavishly renovated Haus Huth. Around 2000 works of art by artists from all over the world are shown there.
The art collection, founded in 1977, mainly comprises works with geometric, abstract or minimalist content.
The focus of the exhibition changes every three months, and special exhibitions and exhibitions of works by individual artists are regularly offered.
The exhibition was founded in 1977. The house itself was built in 1912 by the architects Conrad Heidenreich and Paul Michel as the residence of the Huth family.
The building is one of the few that survived the Second World War unscathed. The reason for this is the steel skeleton construction. This type of building was chosen at the time in order to be able to set up a wine warehouse on the second and third floors.
Today, the steel skeleton construction, the Kirchheim shell limestone façade, the marble staircases and the coat of arms room are listed buildings.
How to get there
Haus Huth is centrally located in Berlin Mitte, near Potsdamer Platz. The easiest way to get there is by public transport.