- You're facing an uphill climb of 1093 vertical meters on this hike. The high point of the hike is located at an elevation of 1,366 m.
- From Restaurant Rosenberger Gut via Witikosteig to Dreisessel Mountain - Descent via Steinernes Meer is among the 10 best rated Hikes in Germany.
- You're traveling a distance of 13 km on this easy trail. Average length of all hikes in Bavaria is 34 km.
- This easy hike is perfect for the whole family. The hike is also perfect if the kid’s wanna bring their dog on the trip. (See all dog friendly hikes in Bavaria.)
- Sturdy hiking boots are recommended on this track. If you get hungry along the way, there are places to rest and get food. Nevertheless it’s recommended to also have enough water and food in your backpack when hiking or biking.