- With an overall length of 9 miles the hike is among the 5 longest hikes in Vorarlberg available on TouriSpo.
- Lechweg trail - Stage 1: Formarinsee - Lech am Arlberg is among the 3 best rated Hikes in Austria.
- You're facing an uphill climb of 294 vertical meters on this hike. The high point of the hike is located at an elevation of 6158 ft.
- This moderate hike is perfect for the whole family. What’s even better: You can also bring the family’s best friend on this dog friendly hike. (See all dog friendly hikes in Vorarlberg.)
- Sturdy hiking boots are recommended on this track. There are places to buy beverages and food along the track. However it’s always recommended to bring enough water and food along with you.
Lechweg, erste Etappe bei Lech am... | 01:15
Lechweg, erste Etappe am ÄlpeleDer Lechweg ist ein Weitwanderweg in den Alpen und durch...
Lechweg | Etappe 01 | Formarinsee - Lech |...Lechweg | Etappe 01 | Formarinsee - Lech | Wandern am...
BR Traumpfade - Der Lechweg (Doku)BR Traumpfade unterweg aus dem Lechweg. Von Lech am...