- The day pass at Water park Wagrain is €12.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest spas in Austria.
- There are parking spaces available in the vicinity.
- Feeling hungry? The close-by restaurant caters for your tastes and needs.
Description & Details
The water park Wagrain was built in 1997 and is subdivided into an indoor and outdoor area. With a total water surface of 1000 m² (1196 square yards) the indoor and outdoor pools offer a huge variety of activities to be enjoyed at any age. As a major highlight, we offer four water slides, which you'll find outdoors: The turbo slide, the Tatzlwurm tube slide, the large slide, and the fun slide altogether guarantee a great time for the whole family. For the little ones, we offer baby pools both indoors and outdoors, facilitated with a dragon slide, which will invite your children to splash and play. For the physical well-being of the whole family, our restaurant with a sun terrace will take care of you.
- children play stream
- channel with artificial current
- swimming pool with upstream swimming
- floor bubbling
- lawn for sunbathing with playground
- large toy ship
- whirl lounger bay
- massage bench
During bad weather you can relax in the sauna world and leave your everyday life behind.
There are many ways to sweat: - Soft sauna with a pleasant temperature at 60°C (140°F)
- Circus tent sauna and a Finnish sauna at 90°C (194°F)
- Classic Finnish sauna at 90°C (194°F)
- Steam bath
After each sauna session, one needs to cool off again to help get your circulation going. For this purpose, the diving and the Kneipp pools are perfect locations. Afterwards, one can comfortably relax and round the day off at the naturist roof terrace.